Coastal Pioneer Realty understands what it takes to manage your rental property. Our experience and attention to detail help us provide exceptional service to our owners and an unparalleled rental experience to our tenants.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Rental Value Analysis
- Rental showings
- Tenant screening
- Lease negotiation
- Lease Preparation
- Coordinate move ins & move outs, including making property move in ready
- Rent collections
- Bill Payment
- Maintenance and Property Monitoring
- Full Accounting Services
- Monitor lease dates/renewals
Collection of Monthly Rent
- Provide tenants with multiple methods to submit rent
- Post 3-day notices if rent is not received by the 5th day of the month
- If necessary, complete eviction on owner's behalf
Property and Grounds Upkeep
- Coordinate preventative and routine maintenance with tenant.
- Conduct general inspection at owner's request , a Coastal Pioneer representative will complete a documented inspection of your rental property to include pictures.
- 24/7 Portal for receiving maintenance requests via e-mail, text, and phone.
- Assess, obtain bids, approval from owner, and schedule with tenant.
- On call 24/7 for emergencies
- Rent Collection
- Provide monthly statements (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, etc.)
- Provide repair receipts and invoices
- Annual 1099
- Electronic Payments – payments can be posted directly to your bank account or mailed directly to you depending on your preference
We guarantee to find a quality tenant for your tenant in 30 days or less, or we waive the first 3-months of our management fees. The 30 day lease guarantee begins when the home is vacant and move-in ready and ends on the date that we collect a binder. In order to meet the guarantee, the property must be pet friendly and the rental rate must be agreed upon by Coastal Pioneer Realty and the owner.
We always strive to meet and exceed our owner's expectations. Our goal is to build long lasting business relationships with our owners. Many property management companies charge cancellation fees or lock you into a long term contract. Here at Coastal Pioneer Realty we choose not to do that. If an owner chooses to discontinue services we only ask that they provide us with a 30-Day written notice and pay any outstanding invoices owed on the property.
At Coastal Pioneer Realty we gaurantee that you will never have to pay 2 leasing fees in the same 12 month period. Now, the only exception would be a federal military relocation, or any other early termination clause required by the state which are out of anyone’s control, but outside of that we guarantee your tenant will stay 12 months, or we will find a replacement at no additional charge.
The majority of renters have pets. Pet friendly properties have a lower vacancy rate. We understand that some owners may have concerns about allowing pets in their property. With our damage Pet Damage Guarantee we will cover-up to $2,000 in pet related damages that exceed the renter's security deposit. In order to meet the guarantee the tenant must have been placed by Coastal Pioneer Realty, the Pet Damage Guarantee must be included in the management agreement. Unauthorized pets, assistance animals, and aggressive/restricted breeds will not meet the guarantee.